REACH UP TO GOD
Involve your family in regular family worship and Bible Study.
- Encourage your teens and young adult children to download a Bible App into their mobile devices for easy access.
- Download the Family Worship App from iTunes as a resource for your family worship.
Read the writings of the Spirit of Prophecy with your family on a regular basis.
- Read the Adventist Home and Child Guidance.
- Apply the counsel of the Sprit of Prophecy in your family relationships.
- Encourage your teens and young adult children to download the EGW App into their mobile devices for easy access.
REACH IN WITH GOD
Enhance the unity and strength of your family.
- Encourage the young adults in your family who are thinking about marriage to access premarital education/counseling.
- Participate in marriage conferences/retreats with your spouse on a regular basis to keep your marriage strong.
- Participate in parenting workshops often to sharpen your parenting and discipling skills.
- As a family, intentionally support single parents, stepfamilies, single adults, seniors, widows/widowers and other often marginalized family groups and individuals.
REACH OUT WITH GOD
Involve your family in sharing your faith.
- Participate with your family in the Mission to the Families in the Cities initiative using the Family to Family materials to witness to your neighbors, relatives and friends (Available on family.adventist.org).
- Engage your family in the Total Member Involvement initiative.
- Participate with your family in mission trips and other outreach activities toreach families for Jesus.