There is hope for you and your family!
We live in challenging times. Our lives are saturated by information, activities, and senseless expectations. The stresses of modern life make healthy relationships more difficult to achieve and sustain. Husbands and wives as well as parents and children and other family members live under the same roof but communicate poorly at best. Many want the stability of a strong family life but don’t know how to attain it.
Hope for Today’s Families
2019 Sharing Book
Willie & Elaine Oliver
Pacific Press Publishing Association
This small book can help. Its ideas and solutions come from ancient wisdom but are as relevant as today’s news. It will:
- Help you build strong relationships with those around you;
- Give you new skills to help build your children’s characters;
- Share time-proven principles that will facilitate a meaningful and happy life;
- Show how husbands and wives can draw closer emotionally, spiritually, financially and intellectually; and
- Help you communicate more effectively, understand and heal the roots of violence, prevent distress and divorce, or live happily as a single person.
Willie and Elaine Oliver, Directors
Adventist Family Ministries
Seventh-day Adventist Church