|Available in English, Italian, Spanish and French|
Strengthening Disciples is for pastors and ministry leaders in their work with families in and out of the church. We hope the resources found in this volume will help develop healthier families, which invariably result in healthier churches that can reach the world with power and joy to help hasten the coming of Jesus Christ.
Below you will find an online English version of the Family Ministries 2019 Planbook.
You can also download other Planbook resources such as Seminar PowerPoint Presentations, Handouts, and Surveys.
Complete Additional Resources (89 Mb)
5 Seminars and 5 Surveys and Forms
Download Additional Resources Independently:
- Go and Make Disciples: The Biblical Method.
Pamela and Claudio Consuegra (2MB PPT)
- Longings and Loses: Working with Grieving Families.
David and Beverly Sedlacek (19 MB PPT)
- Intimacy Training: Steps to Deepen Intimacy in your Marriage.
Gábor Mihalec (32 MB PPT)
- Everyday Evangelism: How to be Bright and Salty Sheep.
Karen Holford (2 MB PPT)
- First Mission Outport: The Family.
Silvia Bacchiocchi and Alina Baltazar (36 MB PPT)
- Family Life Profile Survey, Family Life Profile, Family Ministries Interest Survey, Community Family Life Education Survey, and Sample Evaluation. (110 KB PDF)
|Clicca per scaricare la versione digitale in lingua Italiana||Click aquí para descargar la versión digital en Español||Cliquer pour télécharger la version digital en Français|
|The Italian version of the 2019 Planbook was translated courtesy of the Italian Union in the Inter-European Division||The Spanish and French translations of the 2019 Planbook are
courtesy of the Inter-American Division
|Previous Planbook: 2018 • 2017 • 2016 • 2015|