Watch the Real Family Talk episode here.
Servings: 6 | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10mins
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chunky or smooth
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce (a thicker version of the most common soy sauce)
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger (skin removed)
- 1 tbs hot sauce (Sriracha)
- 1/2 cup water
- Add peanut butter, tamari, garlic, fresh ginger, water, and Sriracha sauce to a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high, adding water as needed, until smooth and desired.